The cottage is available for 10 people, a maximum of 8 adults + 2 children, year-round.
**Special house-hunter rates between Oct and May** – just ask us. Changeover day is Saturday.
2012 Rental Charges
- Up to 12th May 2012 – £300 or 375 euros per week
- 12th May – 7th July 2012 – £660 or 795 euros per week
- 7th July – 8th Sept 2012 – £900 or 1090 euros per week
- 8th Sept – 29th Sept 2012 – £660 or 795 euros per week
- After 29th Sept 2011 until 12th May 2012 – £300 or 375 euros per week
Full use of the cottage as described, garden, barbecue, pool, pool & garden maintenance, gas electricity and oil for hot water and central heating. Linen and towels included. Tourist taxes included.
Travel arrangements. Breakage deposit of £100 or 125 euros from which any breakages are deducted.
- Prices are shown for up to 5 people: for each extra person (up to a maximum of 8 adults and 2 children), add £25 or 35 euros per person per week.
- All lettings run from Saturday to Saturday
- Second and subsequent weeks are at a discount of 10%
- A 20% deposit is payable at the time of booking: the balance is due five weeks before the start of holiday.
- A £100 or 125 euros breakage deposit is payable five weeks before the start of the holiday.
- All payments are priced in sterling and €uros; other currencies can be accepted but will be subject to bank and conversion charges at the time; please check with owners if you wish to pay other than sterling or €uros.
- Please enquire about our monthly rates between October and May. (Ideal for house hunters).